The Conference Scheduler for Wyoming High School Parent-Teacher Conferences 3:30-6:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 3, can be accessed here:
This booking system will be open at 8 a.m. Monday, October 24, and close at 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, November 1.
Parents can login or create an account at any time.
Connecting home and school helps make a great community of learners, which is why Wyoming High School will be hosting a Parent-Teacher Conferences via Zoom 3:30-6:30 p.m. Thursday, November 3. Parent-Teacher Conferences via Zoom are scheduled using the web-based booking system pickAtime. The booking system will be open October 24-November 1, allowing parents to use their browser to select which teacher(s) they would like to meet and when. Conference appointments will be held in 15-minute increments. At the secondary level, we encourage students to attend conferences with their parents. Student voice is a valuable tool in building understanding and students are an important part of the parent-student-teacher partnership.
At wyomingcityschools.org; click on Wyoming High School and find the Parent-Teacher Conference link under the Find It Fast tab to begin the sign-up process.
- Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account”.
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- For each child, enter their student ID, their security value (DOB: xx/xx/xxxx), and push “Add.”
*If you’ve previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. The system will know about your appointments and the children you added to your account.
Scheduling: The online scheduler will be open October 24-November 1.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you the corresponding teacher for each color. (Note: You will not see all of the teachers, just the set of teachers your children have for class.) Click on a square to book that time.
- After setting when you would like the reminder email to be delivered, click “Create Appointment.” Repeat until you have a time with each teacher with which you would like to visit.
- At any time, you can click on “printable schedule” to get a hard copy of your schedule.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with your email and password.
- If you have more than one appointment, they will be hidden. Click on the blue circle to the left of your name at the top of the screen to show your appointments. Links will be available to modify the time or cancel the appointment.
If you do not have internet access and/or need assistance, please contact Mrs. Kathy Hoeffer, Principal's Administrative Assistant, at 206-7060. She will assist you in scheduling conference times.
In the event you are not able to schedule a conference on November 1, please feel free to contact the teacher directly. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request for a conference. Also, if you would like a group conference with multiple teachers simultaneously, they should be scheduled outside of the November 3 conference day, which is reserved for individual teacher conversation. The guidance department would be happy to schedule a teacher group conference.
At Wyoming High School, we value our parents as partners in our students' success. Attending conferences is important to that success. Parent-teacher conferences provide an opportunity to foster the partnership with your child's teachers. We look forward to seeing you on November 1st!