The Conference Schedulers for Wyoming Primary Schools Parent-Teacher Conferences 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 1, can be accessed here:
Elm School: https://pickatime.com/client?ven=11614516&event=378262
Hilltop School: https://pickatime.com/client?ven=11614517&event=377741
Vermont School: https://pickatime.com/client?ven=11614518&event=377845
This booking system will open at 8 a.m. Friday, October 21 and close at 11:59 p.m. Friday, October 28.
Parents can login or create an account at any time.
Connecting home and school helps make a great community of learners, which is why Wyoming Primary Schools will be hosting Parent-Teacher Conferences 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Tuesday, November 1. Parent-Teacher conferences will be held in-person and are scheduled using the web-based booking system pickAtime. The booking system will be open October 21-28, allowing parents to use their browser to select which teacher(s) they would like to meet and when. Conference appointments will be held in 15-minute increments.
At wyomingcityschools.org; click on Wyoming Primary Schools and find the Parent-Teacher Conference link under the Find It Fast tab to begin the sign-up process.
- Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account”.
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- For each child, enter their student ID, their security value (DOB: xx/xx/xxxx), and push “Add.”
*If you’ve previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. The system will know about your appointments and the children you added to your account.
Scheduling: The online scheduler will be open October 21-28.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you the corresponding teacher for each color. (Note: You will not see all of the teachers, just the set of teachers your child or children have for class.) Click on a square to book that time.
- After setting when you would like the reminder email to be delivered, click “Create Appointment.” Repeat until you have a time with each teacher with whom you would like to visit.
- At any time, you can click on “printable schedule” to get a hard copy of your schedule.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with your email and password.
- If you have more than one appointment, they will be hidden. Click on the blue circle to the left of your name at the top of the screen to show your appointments. Links will be available to modify the time or cancel the appointment.
Note: Parents do not need to schedule a conference with a specials teacher unless there is a need or desire for a discussion.
In the event you are not able to schedule a conference on November 1, please feel free to contact the teacher. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request for a conference.
At Wyoming Primary Schools, we value our parents as partners in our students' success. Attending conferences is important to that success. Parent-teacher conferences provide an opportunity to foster the partnership with your child's teachers. We look forward to seeing you on November 1st!